hand saw teeth protection

"AAvK" wrote

If my fading memory recalls correctly, he used twine to tie them on. But I don't think it was that necessary. Because they were in a box when sheathed. The covers fitted fairly snugly. They would not have fallen of if handled carefully.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I'll check it out. It may also work for any kitchen knives you have rattling around in a drawer.

Reply to
Gordon Airporte

Now that is a fairly good point I had not thought of, I will try it out and thank you!

Reply to
AAvK

"AAvK" wrote in news:G5Fxf.7823$eR.5248@fed1read03:

SWMBO has a monster-sharp knife she inherited from her Mom that we store just this way. Works very well ...

Reply to
John Thomas