HAMMOND SLIDER TABLE SAW QUESTION

Greetings! Anyone in the Eastern USA know much about the Hammond Slider; Sliding Table Tablesaws? They're vintage equipment where I'm from in the West, and I'm looking for info and/or a working unit right away. Can you help? Thanks! Mark Swanson, Maine 6/11/04

Reply to
Swanson129

FWW did an article many years ago, in the black and white era. They showed how to convert one to handle a 10" blade.

Reply to
My Old Tools

Much discussion in the old woodworking tools group. Check there.

Reply to
Jimlemon

Reply to
Chuck Hill

Ditto the comment about mucho discussion on the OWWM. I don't follow these particular discussions too closely but from the little attention I've paid to them the same thing keeps coming up and that's that the Hammond(s) are great precision saws and every owner that owns one isn't regretting it.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100