H20 timber beam, I Joist, H Wood beam, Formwork Beams, Shuttering Beams

We export wooden beams for formwork system to Europe, Middle East .

Our beams are made of best fir timbers. Our beams are strong .

The specifications are as follows: H20 timber beam, I Joist, H Wood beam, Formwork Beams, Shuttering Beams: (1).Wood Species: fir (2).Flange: solid wood (3).Web: plywood or LVL (4).WBP resin (5).Coating with painting (yellow color, waterproof, rot-proof, frozen-proof ) (6).Standard size: 200mm(height) X 80mm(width) X 40mm(flange thickness) (7).Length:1.8m, 2.9m, 3.0m, 3.3m, 3.9m, 4.9m, 5.9m (8).Plastic or steel protective cap is available on request (9).Thickness of Web: 30mm / 28mm / 27mm / 22mm(special thickness available on request)

For more informations:

H20 timber beam, I Joist, H be