Grizzly sale alert.

I recieved an email flyer, and this looks like a good price for a small shop filter.

The Grizzly G0738 for $99 today only. Looks to be the smallest of the units.

Good buy???

Reply to
woodchucker

$162 when I just looked.

I was going to buy one but decided it was a much better option to try to catch the dust at the source. Once it's in the air, it's too late.

Not sure 1/8HP is going to do much.

Reply to
krw

I guess that's because I had an email, it embeds my name in the url as well as campaign info.

Reply to
woodchucker