Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw problem.

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 07:20:53 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Wudda figured that after almost eight years, they'd have the problem fixed. I'll make sure to cross Grizzly off my list.
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 12:22:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

In doing research for a 10" water stone grinder, and looking at the stuff available at their web site I came to the conclusion that they just rebrand Chinese products. That they just stick power tools as if they were another "Laguna" or whatever.
It seemed to me they were like a harbor freight style company.
They have their own comedy team explaining the operation or use of their equipment and the little guy appears to be strangely intimidated by the big guy and reacts to what the big guy does as if he has to jump on que.
Some parts are on "back order" for almost a year.