Grizzly 1023SL router table

Hi all,

I just posted some pics in ABPW which shows how I added a router table to the right side of the Griz 1023SL TS without removing the wing.

In case anyone is interested.

Lou

Reply to
loutent
1 - What is ABPW? 2 - How do I f> Hi all,
Reply to
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.ne

Hi at,

ABPW = alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You would access it just like you do for any other group (including this one).

I think some providers do not carry binary groups tho - yours may or may not.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.