Grizzly 1023 Motor Question

Or most likely installs upon arrival in the States. And you know this because... you own one?

Thanks,

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

That's OK - at least you looked! And at least they're not putting Chinese motors on them - yet...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

I'm also an idiot. I could have sworn I put the complete model number in the text of my post...

That would be 1023SL or 1023SLX - same machine/different accessories. Left tilt 10" cabinet saw.

Oops,

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

now that would have been nice! LOL Hope you happy now!

Reply to
HMFIC-1369

Greg G. Wrote:

Reply to
nailshooter41

OK - uhhh... There, You - Robert...

I finally came to that conclusion.

I have, both before and after my attempted purchase.

Again, I finally came to that conclusion. And it's not like I couldn't have fixed it in a reasonably short period of time, but that wasn't the point. I want THEM to make it right - the first time. The Take It or Leave It attitude peeved me to no end, and they are darned lucky no one got hurt by that abortion.

The older gent that came to pick up the saw has probably worked at this dealer since he was 18 years old. He called them "adequate". He seemed to think that the Generals were the favorite of his customers, but I can't quite justify that kind of price tag. I was squeamish about buying THIS one, but figured that in 20 years, hey, maybe it might be worth more than a trip to the dump - It didn't make it out of the box. :-\

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G