Grizzley Offers Free Shipping

You might want to take a look if you are in the market for some new equipment.

Leon

Hmm, I wonder how long that offer is going to last... I might be able to take advantage of that.

Reply to
Steve Turner

All they say is "limited time". Here's the link:

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Unfortunately, that model does not come with free shipping. Thanks for telling us about it.

Reply to
Dick Snyder

Just a thought here for about $200 more than the 555Extreme 14" BS shipped, you can get the 457 14" band saw, shipped.

Reply to
Leon