GOTHIC CHESS SET

Figured it was time to post this again. Some of you guys seem to have waaay too mch time for asking questions, so this should keep you occupied for awhile.

JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Reply to
J T

Wow--that's quite a project . . . I'm impressed! I think I'll wait until I retire to tackle it however. On an unrelated note: I really like your little end message--it's pithy and thoughtful. but I don't agree. I think justice and mercy are natural laws and not invented at all. I think they are fundamental aspects of the universe and exist independantly of our cognitive resources. Fairly Platonic I know, but I have my reasons. Thanks for the beautiful project, and by the way, your plans and instructions are equal to the castle itself. Well done! Bentley

Reply to
bentley

WOW!!

Reply to