BARNS, SHEDS, GATES, ETC.

was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Reply to
J T

Joat

You read my mind!

Thanks again and keep up the postings. I'm really glad you're out there scouting the ground in front of us.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Sat, Aug 19, 2006, 1:25pm (EDT-2) andya@_nospam_cableone.net (Andy) doth dream: Joat You read my mind! Thanks again and keep up the postings. I'm really glad you're out there scouting the ground in front of us.

Keep thinking that. Actually I scout the ground so I don't step in anything.

JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Reply to
J T