Goodbye 'Rough Cut'; Hello 'Woodworking Past and Present'

Coincidence?
Tommy Mac, April 7: "Believe it or not ..I will no longer be working on rough cut ..."
Charles Neil, April 12: "Filming the pilot today for our new PBS Show, Woodworking Past and Present": https://www.facebook.com/charlesneilwoodworking/posts/1320429221383322
http://s609053974.onlinehome.us/wp-content/files/2011/01/Baltimore-Woodworking-Show.jpg
rec.woodworking -- the TMZ of woodworking ;-D
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:49:05 +0000, Spalted Walt

Now maybe Woodcraft will update some of the poor quality videos they use from the guy for their product info. Let's hope.

On 4/17/2017 10:40 AM, OFWW wrote:

Search Charles Neil on YouTube. He has a large number of videos. He has not posted any in a while, I'm glad to see he is showing back up.

On 4/17/2017 12:29 PM, Leon wrote:

I'm wondering if his lack of new videos was related to signing the contract, and required exclusivity, and for him to stop for a time b4 he was aired.
--
Jeff

Chaz Neil vids in reverse chronological order (newest first):

https://www.youtube.com/user/InTheWorkshop/videos