Goodbye 'Rough Cut'; Hello 'Woodworking Past and Present'

Coincidence?

Tommy Mac, April 7: "Believe it or not ..I will no longer be working on rough cut ..."

Charles Neil, April 12: "Filming the pilot today for our new PBS Show, Woodworking Past and Present":

rec.woodworking -- the TMZ of woodworking ;-D

Reply to
Spalted Walt

Now maybe Woodcraft will update some of the poor quality videos they use from the guy for their product info. Let's hope.

Reply to
OFWW

Search Charles Neil on YouTube. He has a large number of videos. He has not posted any in a while, I'm glad to see he is showing back up.

Reply to
Leon

I'm wondering if his lack of new videos was related to signing the contract, and required exclusivity, and for him to stop for a time b4 he was aired.

Reply to
woodchucker

Chaz Neil vids in reverse chronological order (newest first):

Spalted Walt