Swisher Rough Cut Mowers

I would like to know if anyone is using the Swisher Rough Cut mower? My father-in-law has a Bush Hog and I've seen what that has done in the rain. But the cost is at least 2 the 3 times more. Is it worth the cost to go with the Bush Hog or will the Swisher do the job?

Any experiences with other rough cut mowers, please post.

Thanks.

Reply to
ment2hunt