Good source of Sandpaper for Delta Drum Sander

Am looking for a good source of sandpaper for my Delta Drum Sander (31-251X) - Am willing to cut my own if that will decrease the price - I posted this before but it was just before the SPAM blitz so if any one responded I may have deleted the reply trying to clean up the "crap" messages.

Thanks in advance for for any suggestions.

BB

Reply to
BB

There were a few responses. See (Watch out for word wrap):

no(SPAM)vasys

>> --

Thanks for the reply - that was what I was afraid of - I read the NG from OutLook Express and it had no way to go back and read messages once they have been delete other than to reset the NG -

BB

Reply to
BB

You can always access the Google archives using "Google Groups". Here's the link to their advanced search engine:

no(SPAM)vasys