Cheaper source for sandpaper rolls -

I am searching for a reasonable source of roll paper for my Delta Drum sander - currently all I can find is about $25 for four precut rolls.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

BB

Reply to
BB

Don't buy precut...buy full or half rolls and do your own cutting. It isn't hard.

dadiOH

When you buy it by the roll make certain you get a paper with a backing that stretches a little bit. Paper with too much stretch or none will cause you problems with the Delta. I learned that the hard way. JG

Where are you located?

BB wrote:

Reply to
JGS