Glue Getting Old? Maybe not.

Lesson that I learned about 40 years too late.. NEVER use your body when you can use a tool.. I'll hit it against the table..

If I would have bought and used a rubber mallet in my younger days, I know my hands & wrists would be in a lot better shape now.. Of course, staying out of fights would have helped a lot, too...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Man...do I relate to that. Being a woodcarver, I used the heel of my hand as a hammer for so long, I crushed the blood vessels until my fingers shrank and turned white...couldn't resist the brawls, either.

Reply to
DAClark

Yep.. tapping on wrenches, lathe handles, fence pickets, etc.... I nag my kids and anyone else in range about the value of a rubber mallet...