Gloat - I think

Just returned from an auction with a Delta/Rockwell 33-990 RAS in really good shape (no rust, etc). Paid $50.00. The rear table and fence need to be replaced, and the lower parts of the blade guard are missing, But for $50.00 I couldn't pass it up. I plugged it in, turned it on, and the motor made a nice purring sound as it spun the POS blade that's mounted on it. The only bad parts are... now I have to learn about radial arm saws and it just about uses up all the available shop space.

Mike

You're not in the Atlanta area by chance are you?

I saw one just like it today and came very close to dragging it home with me.

Sounds like you did good with a little restoration ahead,

Reply to
Bob

you know a gloat is not really a gloat without pictures??

Reply to
Christopher Pine

OK, If I can find my camera, I'll put some pic's up on ABPW later.

Small world, my sister and her husband live there! Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

OK, posted some pics in ABPW ($50 RAS)

Mike