Delta Rockwell RAS opinions

Hello,

I have an opportunity to pick up an old Delta/Rockwell 12" Radial. Its a model 33-564 - seems to be a late 60's early 70's vintage. Looks very similar to their current 12" saw.

Called Delta and they have no parts availability.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on these style saws. How do they stack up as far as quality and longevity. What should I look for in particular for wear items. Is there any suppliers of any wear parts for these.

What would something like this be worth? Seems to work fine and in relatively good shape - Trigger lock is missing however.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

IMHO you'd be better spending your money on a DeWalt RAS. Easier adjustment and better alignment. Parts are readily available.

Reply to
Rumpty