needed for Delta Table Saw

I have an old Delta Table Saw, a Super 10 model 34-710. It is missing a blade guard support rod and the blade guard assembly itself. Delta has the blade guard in stock, but the support rod is no longer available.

The part numbers are:

Blade Guard Support Rod - 417-89-089-0002 Blade Guard Assembly - 1087468

If anyone has a saw with these part numbers, and wants to part with the parts, please contact me by removing the numbers from the e-mail addy

Reply to
USENET READER

You should also post this in rec.woodworking and alt.home.repair.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN