Gloat ?

This past week at work a crew came in and replaced part of a roof = over our roll stock room. They took out seven 16 foot 2X10's that had = pitch soaked into one side of each and left them by the maintenance = department. I asked the maintenance manager if they where scrap. He said = they where and I could have them if I wanted them. So I now have a new = deck on my utility trailer and a couple of short ramp's. So is this a = gloat or not ? Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis

Pretty much anytime you are able to find something for free and make use of it I would say it's a gloat.

Now if you grabbed them and they sit next to the house for 18 months before you use them, not so much of a gloat.

Good find

Andrew

Reply to
Tattooed and Dusty

Hey, if it was free and you got to make some stuff you needed/wanted, I'd say it qualifies as a gloat.

Reply to
Upscale

What I am wondering is if you had to transport those 16 footers. Most of our pickups would not be sufficient for that.

How did you do it?? Got a serious truck or something?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

roll stock room. They took out seven 16 foot 2X10's that had pitch soaked into one side of each and left them by the maintenance department. I asked the maintenance manager if they where scrap. He said they where and I could have them if I wanted them. So I now have a new deck on my utility trailer and a couple of short ramp's. So is this a gloat or not ?

yep.. free/had a use..

you suck, puff.... *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Apparently he has a utility trailer.

Reply to
Steven and Gail Peterson

I used the 12ft trailer that was to welcome them as a new deck. Puff

department. I=20

Reply to
Puff Griffis