General lathe

This appeared the other day on the moribund woodturning group:

"I have been using my General 260 lathe for about 5 years and it has performed excellent. My wife and I are getting ready to move and I must sell my big lathe as I have no place to keep it. I realize that it's worth more than I'm asking but I'm in a spot. I'm in the Tampa Bay (FL) area. Call me if your interested. $900.00 will take it. Tony 727/480-3362"

Graham

Reply to
graham

let me reword that and make it non-specific because a woodworker is a woodworker

Reply to
Electric Comet