General Intl cabinet saw ... any thoughts?

I would like some thoughts from people who own the GENERAL INTERNATIONAL Model: 50-250 M2 saw. It is one of the saws on my "short" list of cabinet saws (others are Grizzly 1023Z, and Delta 3??? --- too many models to figure out what version I want). There seem to be a lot of comments here on Grizzly and Delta Unisaw models, but little on General Intl.

Thanks in advance, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Brissette

Kevin