G'day boys from Phully

G'day boys and girls . . .

Had a contact from me old mate Jummy yesterday - which was very nice. Some of you may still recall the Jummywood master.

As I dont get much of chance these days to drop in on the wrec I thought I would have a squiz and see who was still causing trouble . . . . and glad to see a few of my old mates still sticking theys noggins up.

So I will take this opportunity to say g'day to yiz all, and wish you the best of the season and for the new year.

Hopefully next year I will have the house finished and be able to spend a bit of time messing about with some of you on the wrec.

Although the way it is going work looks like still being completely out of control - and my present 11 month waiting list might have to get longer.... . . . .

A mate of mine and his OB have just nipped off to Canada ( London, Ontario) exchange teaching for next year - and I was hoping to try and get there for a visit . .. . . cant see it though .. . tried to get to Las Vegas a year or two ago and never made it there either...

Anyway youse mob - have a good one, keep it clean and keep larfin.

Yer old mate Phully

Swanriver Furniture The Nannup Furniture Gallery Support local small business~ save a species today~ ME! snipped-for-privacy@swanriverfurniture.com.au

Phil Laird

g'day Phully!

I went to HMAS Stirling in Late November and wanted to take the extra time to bolt down to Nannup, but the airline schedule wouldn't allow it. Maybe next time.

Have a good Christmas Phil,

cheers,

Reply to
Greg Millen

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:33:44 +0800, "Phil Laird" calmly ranted:

Hey, you're alive after all. Good to hear from yas, Phullykins.

Yes, Happy Holidays to you, too. How's your tan? It must be awfully sunny down there right about now. Hugs and kisses to Jean.

That'd be jolly, fer sher.

Considered hiring more elves yet?

I don't get away much, either, but I'm finally getting into the shop again. I finally finished the jarrah carving bench last month. Right, you don't believe me. Here:

Ditto there. Got a sponge?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hey Phully! Hope you're having a fine summer down there and that Santa and the Snow White Boomers brings you something nice for Christmas.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

First Jummy and now you, Phully - it's like gettin' Christmas cards from long lost friends.

!raeY weN yppaH dna eluY yrreM (I figure when these bits cross the equator they'll get all turned around and look normal to you's blokes.)

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Welcome back, Phullup, don't be such a stranger.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

You know, as an infrequent poster but regular lurker, I was thinking just a week or two ago about how it's been awhile since we've heard from you or Jummy. Then out of the blue first he shows up and then you.

Good to know you're alive and well. I miss all that amazing work you used to post to abpw and I'm hoping maybe you'll get around to showing us what you've been up to lately.

But >

John Carlson

Sun, Dec 12, 2004, 8:33am (EST+13) snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com.au (Phil=A0Laird) says: snip> keep it clean

Hey Phil, no prob, took a shower earlier. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy.

JOAT We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

- unknown

Reply to
J T