FWW books on furniture - recommended y/n?

comments on the FWW furniture books..

tables chest of drawers building kitchen cabinets

coloradotrout

Don't know anything about the kitchen cabinet book that is featured, but I would highly suggest the video by Paul Levin, Taunton Press. My old journeyman would have fits about the methods, very unorthodox, but a remarkably good system. A good system for kitchen cabinets.

-Rick Buchanan

Reply to
Sbtypesetter