Full face respirators (PAPR) recommendations

recommendations

Just for the record, I bought the Triton today.

I tried the Trend but it wasn't going to work. I had to let out the headband as far as it would go and then it was still too tight. But then I couldn't raise the face shield because the stupid black plastic piece that covers the crown of your head would hit the middle of mine when raised!

Reply to
Mike McDonald

Last year I bought a Bullard PAPR PA20 on eBay with two hoods and the quick charger for just over a hundred bucks including shipping. All new. Thing works great - wish I'd picked one up years ago. It's the first PAPR I've ever used - my first burp in the thing nearly killed me. ;)

RicodJour