FS: Tools-Pwr Tools-Jigs

Richmond, VA area

Jet Tenoning Jig $65.00 + $5.00 Shipping

Woodsmithshop Aluminum Box Joint Jig Kit #4502-658 $55.00

Dowel Jig $10.00

Porter-Cable Dovetail Machine #4112 $65.00

Glaziers Points setting gun w/points $40.00

Performax 16-32 Plus Flatbed Sander model: 629003 with in-feed/out-feed tables, belts in 80, 180, 220, belt prep. stick, and drum catch tool. $525.00 On Bench NO SHIPPING UNLESS YOU PAY

Jet AFS-100B air filtration unit. $150.00 NO SHIPPING UNLESS YOU PAY

Delta 6" Variable Speed Bench Top Jointer with dust shoot and collection hose. Model 37-070 $160.00 On Bench (no hose or bench with shipping)

Magna Router Table & Ryobi Router Model R1-60 $100.00 NO SHIPPING UNLESS YOU PAY

Fisch Bench Top Mortiser V:120, A:5 Hz:60 HP:1/2 RPM 1725 PH:1 $110.00

Reply to
<jseegers

[Individual items snipped]

Sorry, I'm only interested in the whole inventory. Don't even ask.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

What type, make , Dowel Jig $10.00 how many bushings, etc? thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
Tony D.

NO INDIVIDUAL ITEMS WILL BE SOLD

DO NOT ASK

I happened to have saved the post and thread because following it was the most hilarious collection of my-childhood-was-worse-than-your-childhood posts I have ever read.

Anyway, I thought it was more than ironic and amusing that the original post was so adamant about not selling individual items and then was followed more than a month later by the individual list of items for sale. So much for sticking to one's principles.