My son's father-in-law died unexpectedly and left a lot of stuff in his
workshop. These are NEW OLD STOCK National Mfg. Co., Sterling, Illinois
hinges. Eleven styles, all in ORIGINAL SEALED PACKAGES, some with
original faded price stickers. They are all at least 40 years old and
appear to be very good quality, no slop.
1. I can take pix, but only in the packaging, so the quality won't be
2. I can't guarantee that they have not rubbed together and are
scratch-free. Most of them are packaged closed, so this should not be
3. I will accept returns with a week of your receiving them, and refund
their price less shipping.
4. All come with screws
5. I don't know if they are solid or plated, but they are HEAVY and old,
so they are solid or at least heavily plated.
6. "Chrome" means polished silvery finish, not actually chrome-plated.
Price: $2.00 per pair, $5.00 for 3 pair PLUS SHIPPING
Limited only by stock on hand (in shopping bag, actually) First
come, first served-- date and time of email will determine
(8) pair 3" x 3/4" butt hinges, brass finish
(2) pair 1.5" x 3/4" butt hinges, brass finish
(3) pair same as above, but with beveled edges, packaged open
(3) pair 2.5" x 1/2" surface-mount hinges, chrome finish. These are
long-oval shaped, packaged open
(9) pair of interesting fold-back hinges with long-oval mounts, 2.5" x
1/2" in chrome, packaged open. I'm not sure how to describe these,
so a picture might be useful.
(1) pair 1.5" x 1/2" butt hines, brass finish
(3) pair 2" x 5/8" butt hinges, brass finish
(8) pair 1.5" x 5/8" fold-back hinges, chrome finish
(5) pair 1.5" x 5/8" fold-back hinges. brass finish
(3) pair decorative butterly-style butt hinges, brass. They are 1 1/4"
wide and you'll probably want a picture
(4) pair same as above except in chrome finish.