FS Legacy Milling Machine

For sale; Legacy Ornamental Milling System. Purchased new in Oct 2003. Model 1000 EX 60", floor stand, .25 reduction gear system, design kit, Porter Cable 5 speed plunge router, RC Eliminator for quick bit changes. I probably have less than 20 hours use. Several video tapes showing projects and setup. It's just like brand new. I want to switch to a bench-top 4 axis CNC mill for my pens, I don't need the 60" capacity of this machine. Todays machine is a 72" model, but equipped the same way will cost $3060. I want $2000 for mine. If you want me to ship it, I'll crate and deliver to the trucking company for free. You only pay the actual shipping. I prefer PayPal payment. If you don't want the router and collet eliminator, subtract $200. Buy the complete package and I will throw in 500 pen blanks!!!!!!!!!!!! If your interested, post here and I will reply.

Reply to
Rich Coers

Hi, Where are you/the machine located? What router bits do you have that come with it? What are their profiles and what brand are they? Any photos? Thanks.

Reply to
Foz

For sale; Legacy Ornamental Milling System. Purchased new in Oct

2003.

changes. I

machine.

deliver to

reply.Has this item been sold? Where are you located?Very Interested. LMK

Reply to
haltman