FS: Delta 10" Contractor's Saw

My restoration on an old Unisaw is about complete so my newer garage saw went to the job and the job saw is now up for sale.

This is an older Delta 10" Contractors saw and has been used and abused daily on the job. The saw was being used until 3 days ago. The original old style Jet-lock fence w/chrome tubes is now installed (the Bies went to the job). Includes fence, stand, two stamped extension wings, motor, like-new miter gauge, and wrench. Saw runs fine and is set up well. Bearings were replaced several years ago and are still good. Top has no rust and shines like it's had miles of lumber run across it.....because it has.

Price is $140.00 and it has to be picked up in the Wichita area.

Email me at spamnotatcoxdotnet if interested and it's also listed on the Wichita Craigslist.

Thanks,

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

Sounds like a good deal for some lucky Kansasian!

Too bad you're not in North Florida!

Reply to
N Hurst