FS: Bosch straight router bits

I bought a large lot of new bosch 1/2" and 1/4" bits; more than I can use in a lifetime. Maybe you can use some

I have:

10-852550M (Amazon - $14.95) $9 each
5-85427M (Amazon - $15.95) $10 each
$5 postage for any quantity. NYS add appropriate sales tax (sorry)

This is the first thing I have tried to sell here, but they seem too cheap to put on ebay.

Reply to
toller

Just occured to me that my fake email address won't do much good here. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
toller

Don't want to buy, but where did you get that lot?

Reply to
woodworker88

Auction

Reply to
toller

Ahh. Thanks.

Reply to
woodworker88

5-85427M (Amazon - $15.95) $10 each

> $5 postage for any quantity. NYS add appropriate sales tax (sorry) >

Hello Toller,

In case you didn't get my email, I am in the Rochester, NY area. Are you nearby? If so, can I local pick-up?

Reply to
sidney

I replied by email. Looking forward to seeing you.

Reply to
toller