Free Router

Page 2 of 2

news:39bbeaf3-3ffe-44eb-8a65->

I do believe that JT was kidding.
I know that I was.
Yes, we both were.
No harm no foul.

I always use USPS since the majority of the time they are the cheapest. With that in mind, Priority mail in a medium flat rate box = $10.95. Parcel post = $10.34. All other options are higher.
If you have a carrier preference, let me know. You can check prices as well using my zip of 48073.
On 12/28/2011 9:07 PM, Justin Time wrote:

My carrier of preference is the U.S. Postal Service anyway. Please contact me offline (doug at milmac dot com) so we can arrange payment and shipping.