Fourmost tablesaw...?

Has anyone ever heard of this make? I had a friend give me one a couple of days ago, it's probably about 20-25yrs old but works great. It's made in Kent, Washington, which is only about 60 miles from where I live. It has a nice 36in top which beats my current 10in Delta benchtop all to heck. I'll post a picture of it in a couple of days. Just curious.

Reply to
Rick P.

I work in Kent, live about 10 minutes away. Never heard of it so may well not be made anymore.

Reply to
CW

Foremost Tool Co.

520 Bridges Ave S Kent, WA 98032-5914 Phone: (253) 854-3192

Hope that helps.

Reply to
Marvin Wheeler

Thanks for the reply Marvin. There is a plate on the table base with that info (minus ph no.). Judging by the text type used on the (very generic) owners manual in seems to be printed around the 1980's, my guess anyway. I was just curious if anyone had ever heard of them. I have heard from a construction bud that they were/are a pretty good contractor grade tool manufacturer. I'll post a picture on the abp site sometime soon. Thanks, Rick

Reply to
Rick P.

That's the predecessor to the fivemost.

Reply to