Forrest Woodworker II question

I ordered a WWII TS blade from Amazon and received it today. Only problem, I ordered !/8" and they sent a 3/32" instead! What is the down side of keeping this blade vs. sending it back and getting the one I ordered? I will use it on a Delta contractor saw.

Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ron Stitt

You misspelled "less".

Reply to
Doug Miller

Sort of like when I cut pieces 10 9/16" long and they come out to the little line on the OTHER side of the half inch mark?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

LOL - just wish it was as easy to fix the cutting of one opposing side of a drawer 1/2" shorter than the other, AND not even noticing it until you go to mount the bottom, as it is to fix digital bits. ;)

Reply to
Swingman