Delta 36-441b question

I bought a Delta 36-444 Contractor Saw because of all the great reviews I found on it. I got it delivered yesterday but was sent a Delta 36-441B. I can't find anything about this saw on the net or even on Delta's site. Delta does have a MSRP for this saw of $808.03, the 36-444 MSRP is $915.56 so there must be some difference. Does anyone know anything about the 36-441B?

Thanks

Reply to
Fropa