Fletcher mat cutter

Hi all, Has anyone used the Fletcher brand of mat cutter? I'm considering getting the 40 in. version And was just wondering how well it works. Thanks, Gene

Reply to
Gene T

I haven't used the fletcher mat cutter, though I do use their glazier's pliers to nip off glass. What I use is the Logan system that consists of a sturdy straightedge with a track for a cutter that fits onto it. I also have the glass cutter attachment for it. I have been very pleased with this system. Even with the more expensive cutter (the one with the handle), this has not only been very economical but works perfectly. No issues at all. I would save your money and get this system. As long as you can hold down the straigtedge (which has a rubber base) with one hand you wont have any problems.

Bob

Reply to
Bob