First trip to sawmill tomorrow

Fri, Dec 23, 2005, 12:18pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Matt=A0S) asketh: JOAT, Don't you just love junkyards :)

Oh I do, I do, I really, really, do.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

As do I. It's amazing some of the good stuff people throw away.

I need a compressor from an old refrigerator, but the local landfill won't let me take them, even though they are just flattened as scrap.

Too many lawyers, and too much waste.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

| I need a compressor from an old refrigerator, but the local landfill | won't let me take them, even though they are just flattened as | scrap.

Next time you're on I-80, stop by my shop and take one of mine home with you. I have three spares for replacing an original that doesn't seem to want to quit.

No money down same as cash. Guaranteed for the life of the product not to rust, bust, chip, peel, corrode, or explode. Other limitations may apply.

Morris Dovey