Fired up new gear

GRINS

Fired up my new 8"Jointer and 15"Planer, (got the new 15 amp and 20 amp circuits in at 5 am this morning - but had to go to work...)

Amazed at how well they are set from crates, and they are QUIET, just had to grab the nearest piece of dinged up out of square wood and run thru - again - surprised at how neat the cuts are.

Now I need to get an extension to get to the Unisaw from other side of garage (oops ...shop).

Big grins - isa happy boy.

Overall process of assembly, cleaning, fettlinng and learning has been very trouble free (taps forehead / wood), and so far I am pleased with the results. Means nothing to the amehacuns, but the Carbatec gear has proven ok for a newb..., next comes the Uni....

Anyways Have a goodun Mike Brisbane Aust.

Reply to
Mike Richardson

I'm waiting to see how the Unisaw goes, but good to heat the rest works well. BTW, I still have backache from digging the trench for my 100amp circuit to the ga^H^Hshop.

Reply to
Greg Millen