Thanks all for the replies....
Here are a few additional facts that would be pertinent to my original
1) Current range hood is on the "main" breaker, which is 70 amp
2) Tech support of microwave said it requires at least a 15 amp circuit; it
is a 950 watt microwave.
3) Currently have counter microwave which is plugged into socket controlled
by "main" breaker. It also is 950 watt.
4) Only one person works in kitchen at a time, and microwave and range below
would not be used at the same time.
5) The " main" breaker controls lots of stuff in house. (but not sure
Again, my question is if you guys think I am wired OK now? If not, and I
continually trip the breaker, I would then call an electrician to create a
separate breaker for the microwave. A GE technician will be doing the
Any further comments would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious
Click to see the full signature.