Finishing basswood rounds

My wife has a couple of basswood tree rounds from walnut hollow.com. I've visited their web site and there's no advice on finishing them.

Her notion is to find something that will bring out the grain and result in a shiny surface.

I'm just a carpenter ... I have no idea how to finish this stuff.

Any help, anyone??

Merry Xmas

Ken

Reply to
bambam

Almost anything will put a shine on them, but there's no visible grain to bring out - that's rather the point with lime.

Reply to
Andy Dingley