Finally got the widows in the patio!

Still have some interior and exterior detail/finish work to do, but we're finally enclosed. I had to wait almost 2 months for the window system. (https://styleline.biz ) But they are in and work great.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nHLDkWJwdvgXBYS26
--

-MIKE-

Good no wake eh ;)
On 12/11/18 4:56 PM, Markem wrote:

Sorry, that's over my head. What's the joke? I'm sure I'll feel stupid when you 'splain it to me. :-)
--

-MIKE-

Check your subject your missing an N.
On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 6:50:17 PM UTC-6, Markem wrote:

LOL. I missed it, too.
Looks great. About time for some eggnog, even if it's not finished. We've been sipping some BenchMark stuff.... pretty good!!
Sonny
On 12/11/18 7:56 PM, Sonny wrote:

Already had a beer out there. It gets pretty warm in the sun... probably 15 degrees warmer than the 40 degrees outside.
--

-MIKE-

Does look like a nice place to kick back.
On 12/11/18 6:50 PM, Markem wrote:

HA!!! LMAO! Hilarious. I obviously missed that one. Gee, I hope nobody's disappointed when they don't see any old ladies in the gallery. :-)
--

-MIKE-

On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 5:29:05 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:

I'm an idiot. I showed the pictures to SWMBO. She drooled all over the keyboard.
On 12/11/18 9:24 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Get to work! :-p
--

-MIKE-