Finally got the widows in the patio!

Still have some interior and exterior detail/finish work to do, but we're finally enclosed. I had to wait almost 2 months for the window system.

But they are in and work great.

-MIKE-

Good no wake eh ;)

Reply to
Markem

Sorry, that's over my head. What's the joke? I'm sure I'll feel stupid when you 'splain it to me. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Check your subject your missing an N.

Reply to
Markem

LOL. I missed it, too.

Looks great. About time for some eggnog, even if it's not finished. We've been sipping some BenchMark stuff.... pretty good!!

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

HA!!! LMAO! Hilarious. I obviously missed that one. Gee, I hope nobody's disappointed when they don't see any old ladies in the gallery. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Already had a beer out there. It gets pretty warm in the sun... probably 15 degrees warmer than the 40 degrees outside.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Does look like a nice place to kick back.

Reply to
Markem

I'm an idiot. I showed the pictures to SWMBO. She drooled all over the keyboard.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Get to work! :-p

Reply to