Festool Cord/hose clips

For anyone with a Festool dust collector, these hose clips work very well. I've noticed a lot of people are putting their 2-D printers to good use.

krw

Do they hold tight? I have a hose slip over cover, not Festool, and it holds the electrical cord too. The slip over hose cover tends to slide down the hose.

I have been considering the exterior cord holder, like you linked to, but would want it to be able to hold the slip over cover in place too. FWIW Rockler sells the clips, like those above too.

Reply to
Leon

Seems to. They hold to the hose very tightly. They were a PITA to move after I spaced them too closely at one end and too far at the other. The cord isn't tight but has a little friction. It can be moved to match the tool.

I don't think Rockler's will fit the Festool hose. These have a "spiral" in the plastic to fit the ribs of the Festool hose. They do come from the UK, so there is a money-changing thing to go through but the shipping is fairly quick (ten days, or so).

Reply to
krw