favourite Lee Valley purchase

I have purchased several small tools from Lee Valley in the last few months. Probably the one most useful purchase was the Veritas scraper, but thats not my favourite. My favourite is the Harmonica and instructional CD. I work at a remote antenna site and usually do not see anyone for my whole eight hour shift (12 on weekends). I was given a harmonica years ago and have now decided to learn how to use it. Have had the harmonica/CD for about two weeks now and can play several basic songs. Man what fun and does it ever pass the time. The wife doesn't know yet, will surprise her one day. Am already thinking about moving up to a keyboard. Man that would be a shock to her system. Hope to be able to come out of the closet on my grandsons birthday. Anyways thats my favourtie LV purchase so far, what's yours? Ken, making music in NS

Reply to
ken

I haven't bought my favorite... yet. Ditch the "C" and get a harp in "G", unless you like high notes. YMMV Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

"E" for blues. :-)

rik

Reply to
RikC

Just as a precaution, you might want to have a set of ear plugs ready for swmbo in case she doesn't take to your music like you have. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Or for the dogs. Whenever I get out just about anything, flute, guitar, recorder, my dogs start howling.

When I get out the trumpet, they just pee in the floor and go hide under the bed. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Yes I hear ya. I still have an old bugle left over from my high school days. The wife won't let me use it in the house. I really don't know how to play it but like to make noise. I also have a Bosun pipe left over from the navy. I do know to use it but am discouraged from same. Ken, makin noise in NS

Reply to
ken