Favorite clamps and where to buy, please.

I see these i think its good and hope they have also good performance

Reply to
stockbrokers

LOL, yeah. The guy was in the cabinet business, so he would probably need that many. His shop was large, lots of big iron, also, so he likely had ot her workers.... multiple jobs at a time. His clamp inventory had 4' length s to 12' lengths. I got mostly 4' & 6' lengths, a few 10' lengths.

As for as ones I bought, I had given some to 2 family members, for 1) when I go to my sister's house to do work/tasks, seems I often/always need clamp s and didn't have any, there, and 2) a nephew is a promising woodworker who needed more clamps. Wish I had gotten more to give more to him. He may e nd up getting most of my stock/tools/etc., anyway.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Try these, they are the best clamps I have had, I got mine from HF, but I think they were sued by Jorgensen, I paid $8 and now after using them, would easily pay the $19 that Home Depot is getting for them. They exert an extreme amount of pressure on the joint, are easy to use.

woodchucker