Fasttrack Bandsaw Fence - Instructions

Hi Folks,

I cannot seem to locate the instructions that came with my FastTrack. Would anyone be willing to send/fax me a copy - or - scan it into a PDF version?

Thanks.

Reply to
news.east.cox.net

Leon

Leon,

Thanks so much. but I have the first generation (pre Kreg) version so some of the adjustments are different. Thanks though.

Len

Reply to
news.east.cox.net

I'll scan mine and send you a PDF tomorrow evening. I have to wait till I'm back at work.

The Kreg as you point out is quite different. The fence may be the same but the rails and adjustment are totally different.

Darrell

Reply to
Darrell Dorsey

The info on the fence isn't the same. I compared the two side-by-side, and the Kreg has more adjustments, and has a low profile configuration that the FastTrack did not have.

I did buy lots of Fasttrak on sale from Prarrie River.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Wow Darrel, that is really nice of you. Thanks,

Reply to
news.east.cox.net

The manuals have been posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Darrell

Reply to
Darrell Dorsey

Thanks.

Reply to
news.east.cox.net

Hello Leon, I found your request about installation instructions for the FastTrack fence. I bought a FastTrack fence 20 years ago and I am now getting around to attaching it to my bandsaw. I also am looking for the instructions to mount a FastTrack Band Saw Fence #140089S. By any chance did you receive a PDF? If so, would you kindly email me a copy. Thank You

Reply to
Nathan

So if I am the Leon you are asking,,,, I am clueless what a FastTrack is. Let me look it up.

Nope not me. I never have needed a fence for my Laguna BS.

Reply to
Leon