Looking for assembly instructions for 'Easy Shed 6x4'

Hi folks,

Ref:

10, "Easy Shed 6x4" Art. No. 17184505 As once sold by Argos / Homebase.

I'm involved in moving this shed and have lost the assembly instructions. Does anyone have a copy they could scan for me?

Thanks,

Reply to
Adrian C

Cancel that request, the manufacturer is putting them in the post FOC :-)

Reply to
Adrian C

Adrian C used his keyboard to write :

Just take some digi photos as you proceed? Much better than diagrams.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Would normally do that, but the whole thing was dismantled before I got to it - and he's gone to Spain ....

Reply to
Adrian C