Danfoss Set5 Programmer

Does anyone have a link to the instructions?

Just moved into a new house. I can set the time of day and the 3 heating times by repeated pressing of the program button, but can't figure out how to set the hot water times. I'm guessing there's a combination of buttons.

Andrew

Reply to
andrew.crosland.uk

I used to have one of those. I may still have the instructions at home - I'm not there at the moment.

I don't think you can set then CH and HW times independently. Each can be independently permanently ON, permanently OFF or TIMED - but I think there's only one set of on/off timers which they both share.

I used to use mine just for timing the HW. I set CH to permanently on and actually controlled it with a programmable stat.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Google comes up with a few.

Reply to
Dave W

What search term did you use? I can't find anything that actually links to the instructions.

Reply to
andrew.crosland.uk

Back home now. here's a scan of the User Instructions.

It's like I said - you can't have different timings for CH and HW.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Wow, many thanks for that. It all makes sense now.

Reply to
andrew.crosland.uk

I've also got the installation instructions if they're of any interest.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Danfoss Set5. I use Firefox browser.

Reply to
Dave W

Hi I am about to change the Set 5 to a more modern controller. Would you please send copy or link for installation instructions so that I can understand which wires correspond. Many thanks Baz )

Reply to
Baz Wood

Hi, Can I get please new link? Many thanks.

Reply to
Boris

For full context remove brain, oh sorry that part has obviously already been done, sorry. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Sorry, Roger This link no longer available, could you please provide another one?

Reply to
Boris

Hi, do you happen to know if this programmer has a battery? My father in law has one of these programmers and it has stopped working and I wondered if the battery needed replacing. Many thanks.

Reply to
Lou