Fancy-Schmancy Computer Desk

I'd like to see some plans for one of those "ergonomic" desks that have the CRT at a low angle or even with the screen horizontal. I use one that I made out of 2X construction lumber, but it's not adjustable and very bulky and clumsy. Having the screen pitched back and down is much more comfortable than in the conventional position, for me, anyway. You rarely see them in stores and there are pictures on line but nothing with dimensions for the tubing arrangement that makes a kind of sling for cradling the monitor, which is what I'm interested in seeing, especially if it's adjustable.

Reply to
BUB 209

has plans for one.

Reply to
Henry Bibb

Excellent. Thanks much.

Reply to
BUB 209

Not bad. But I see the future as have fewer and fewer CRTs as LCD monitors decrease in price and dominate the market. I'm currently using a gate-leg table with one leaf down as my computer table. A little stretcher "shelf" underneath holds a modem, surge protector,

8-port switch, and a cake case of CDs.
Reply to
Phisherman