F/S foley belsaw sharpening equipment

hello,

i have a bunch of saw sharpening equipment for sale. if looking for anything specific email me and i will let you know if i have it.

brian

Reply to
mowermanbp

Brian.. If you get much interest, please let me know.. I have 2 workbenches full of Foley stuff..

Reply to
mac davis

good luck.

I dismantled mine and made other stuff out of the parts. there are some cool parts in there, and a glut of old foley machines on the market. I couldn't get even a nibble....

Reply to
bridger