Exotic Hardwood in NH, MA?

I had another post for sources online which I'll look at. But I was wondering if anybody in the Southern NH, Metro west area of Boston knows of places to find woods like Curly Maple, Purple heart, etc.

--

-Jim ©¿©¬

If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam

Reply to
jtpr

Might be a little out of your way, but these are where I shop...

DJ Delorie

There are a bunch within an hour or so; here are four to get you started.

Cambridge, MA
Brentwood, NH
Rowley, MA
Lakeville, MA

Reply to
Woodstock

We do a fair amount of buisiness with

they deliver to Mass.

HTH Lenny

Reply to
Lenny

Reply to
GerryG

I've been to HK Hardwood many times. Very good selection, although not as big a warehouse as they used to have. Prices are alright.

For domestic hardwoods (and some exotics) I go to the CT wood group hardwood outlet

in Enfield, CT. It's just across the border from MA, near Hartford.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

If he's willing to drive that far then Harris Enterprise in Manchester isn't all that much farther and worth a look.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Also try Downes and Reader Hardwood Co. in Stoughton, MA.

Reply to
BlueEnamel