Euro Cutter Specification

There must be a Standard/Specification for Spindle Moulder "Euro Cutters". Anyone know where this might be found, or what body owns it?

I have googled etc but can't locate it....

Many thanks, Roy (UK)

Reply to
RzB

Is that how they make change with those things - cut 'em up like pieces of eight?

I suspect the standards are published in the EEC equivalent of the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

Reply to
George