Jorgensen press screws

Anyone know if/where I might be able to buy Jorgensen press screws in the UK?

can only find references to them in the US.

Thanks, Roy

Reply to
RzB

In article , RzB writes

Nice! I'd guess that Axeminster might help if nobody else will. You'd think there would be a market...

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Axminster (note spelling if you are searching) do several similar clamping devices but not this brand. I woould expect Veritas to make something similar too.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

In article , Bob Minchin writes

Thanks - I thought it didn't look quite right - my catalogue was a casualty of spring cleaning last year!

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig